Terms & Conditions
COMPLAINTS POLICY AND PROCEDURE
It is the policy of Drivetech Patios and Landscaping to provide a high-quality service to everyone we deal with. In order to do this, we need you to give us any comments about our service, and to tell us when we get things wrong.
We want to help you resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. We treat as a complaint any expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a response. We listen to your complaints, treat them seriously, and learn from them so that we can continuously improve our service.
WHAT IS A COMPLAINT
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not. Our policy covers complaints about:
- The standard of service we provide.
- The behaviour of our stafff.
OUR COMPLAINTS POLICY DOES NOT COVER
- Comments about our policies or policy decisions.
- Dissatisfaction with our policies or decisions about individual cases.
- Matters that have already been fully investigated through this complaints procedure.
- Anonymous complaints.
OUR STANDARDS FOR HANDLING COMPLAINTS
- We treat all complaints seriously, whether they are made by telephone, by letter, or by email.
- Customers will be treated with courtesy and fairness at all times.
- We will treat all complaints in confidence within the company.
- We will deal with customer complaints promptly.
All complaints received will be dealt with confidentially and in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our complaints policy does not impair your statutory rights.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
- We prefer complaints to be made by email.
- Phone calls and texts can be unreliable so please avoid this if possible.
WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF THE COMPLAINT
- Notify the complainant by email where possible that the complaint has been received.
WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THE COMPLAINT
- Notify the complainant by email where possible of our complaint handling procedure.
WITHIN 28 DAYS
- Make reasonable endeavours to investigate and resolve the complaint.
EXTENDING TIME LIMITS
We aim to complete all complaints within the timescales above; however, if there is a shortage of materials or adverse weather, it may be necessary to extend the time limit. If this is the case, we will keep the complainant informed of progress with the investigation, the reasons for the delay, and inform them of the new deadline.